Your employer should have sent you a detailed Onboarding document with instructions and a private QR code. You will need this QR code to complete these steps.
1. Complete the Wellness Survey that was emailed to you by your employer.
2. Download the PUML app from the App Store or Google Play.
3. Follow the prompts to sign up.
4. Scan the unique QR code provided by your Employer's Onboarding document, on page 3.
(p.s if you accidentally missed this step and didn't connect to your employer while signing up, please follow these instructions for getting connected after signing up for PUML)
5. Click your company challenge and then click the Enter button.
6. Choose a Health App to sync with – Apple Health, Google Fit, Fitbit, Garmin or Apple Watch.
7. If your challenge has a team option, you will see the teams you can join under your company challenge page. Ensure to enter your team by selecting the same syncing option as previously. There may also be a button to create a new team if you would like! See here for more information on how to do so.
You’re good to go! The steps tracked by your mobile device or fitness wearable will automatically be entered in the challenge.